The Philips Forte is a variable angle, open gantry imaging system featuring superior technology and unrestricted patient access. The open style lets you scan patients directly on gurneys, hospital beds and wheelchairs. Direct Mount-Dual Ring architecture combines mechanical stability and precise center of rotation with shielding requirements for ultra high energy imaging. Minimum room dimensions for the Forte are 18′ x 13′ 6″.
- 90 degree or 180 degree digital detector positions
- Two 20 x 15 x 3/8 crystals
- 55 high resolution PM Tubes per head
- 360 degree SPECT Motion
- Pre-programmed positions to minimize setups
- Semi-automatic collimator exchanger
- Universal patient table
The Forte is available with either the Philips/ADAC Ultra or Philips Jetstream Workplace workstation.